Monday, April 25, 2011

This would not happen in a Buddhist Country

I was trying to get a picture of this plonker when he started hollering something about pictures of monks. I mentioned that I understood that, but as he had a handful off money and was buying food to eat after noon he obviously was not a monk.

He then touched the cashier when this so called alms mendicant paid  for his food and I also brought up that 3rd monks cannot touch a woman. When I saw him standing eating in a corner, monks do not eat or drink, or pee standing up, he and his crony ran off. The people in the store were even laughing at this clown.
It is just too easy when the Ministry of Bare Chested Women is in charge of this type of thing

1 comment:

  1. Fake Rolex watches, Fake Blackberry phones, Fake Coach bags, Fake Burberry shirts.

    Might as well have Fake Monks in the Land of Scams.

    ReplyDelete